Best Cannoli Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This potluck-style dessert dip is perfect for when you're craving the flavors of homemade cannoli but don't want any of the hassle. Best Cannoli Dip will be your new go-to treat!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine ricotta and cream cheese. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Fold in 2/3 cup chocolate chips. Place in serving dish and sprinkle top with remaining 1/3 cup chocolate chips. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You can serve these with waffle cone pieces (as shown in the photo), cannoli shell pieces, wafer cookies, or anything else you prefer!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"