Blackberry Country Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh blackberries and a super-easy biscuit mix come together for a classic Blackberry Country Cobbler that just can't be beat.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter for dotting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together blackberries, lemon juice, and vanilla. Spoon mixture into a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit baking mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over blackberry mixture then dot with butter.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until just crispy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 255
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 21mg 7 %
- Sodium 329mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 17 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!
- Creamy Dutch Apple Dessert
- Easy Ice Cream Cake
- 39 Amazing Whipping Cream Dessert Recipes
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- Sweet Cherry Thing
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Banana Bread Roll
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Death by Chocolate
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 22 Recipes Using Condensed Milk