We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know a cobbler's good when the neighbor's down the street are knocking on your door. Our Blackberry Cobbler is down-right delicious and sure to get you a coupl'a sniffs round your door!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen blackberries, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar, butter, flour, milk, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Spread the batter into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the blackberries and remaining sugar; mix well and spoon over the batter. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
If you can't find frozen blackberries, fresh berries work great too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 373mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.9g 20 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.