We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that you can have a tasty, no-bake dessert done in only four minutes using only four ingredients? Well, it's true! For all of your blueberry fans out there, we know you're going to eat this one right up. Make it as a morning pick-me-up or as a fruity, after-dinner dessert, this no-bake dessert is a simple way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 2 gingersnaps, crushed
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; fold together with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon mixture into stemmed glasses or custard cups, and sprinkle with gingersnap crumbs.
A fool is a traditional English dessert made of cooked pureed fruit that's chilled and folded into whipped cream. This recipe uses fat-free whipped topping and canned pie filling for a low-fat shortcut version.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.