Blueberry Lemon Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The combination of blueberries and lemon is a spring and summer favorite, which makes this Blueberry Lemon Fluff a great one to enjoy outdoors on the porch or with friends at your next picnic. We even added some coconut for bonus yumminess!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream, and pineapple with juice; mix well.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 231mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that