We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you’re thinking, “What the heck is a bumbleberry?” you’re not alone. You see, it’s not simply a berry, but rather a mixture of berries. Here we combine frozen blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries to create a fun and fruity cobbler. Plus, it’s super easy, and since it’s baked in the air fryer, the topping is extra crispy and tasty. So, salute Frozen Food Month with a dessert that we think is “Berry Delicious!”
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar blend
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine mixed berries and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon berry mixture evenly into 4 (1-cup) ovenproof crocks or ramekins.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly. Evenly sprinkle crumb mixture over berries.
- Place crocks in air fryer basket, in batches if necessary, and air fry 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and golden on top. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
Test Kitchen Tip
You can find all the berries listed above separately in the freezer or you can buy a package of mixed berries that has all the goodness in one bag. Yup, that’s just another way that the freezer case makes our lives so much easier.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!