We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't believe the raves you'll get from this simple, delicious recipe. In fact, we're sure it'll become one of your all-time favorites in no time flat!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 small package (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips, walnuts, and brown sugar; mix well.
- Lay out the 13 biscuits on a clean, smooth surface. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter over the biscuit pieces. Sprinkle the chocolate chip mixture over the biscuit pieces, then toss until evenly coated. Place the dough in a 10-inch Bundt pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center is firm. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then invert the Bundt pan over a plate to remove the cake from the pan.
To save a step, you could use miniature chocolate chips instead of the chopped chocolate chips.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 393
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 3.9mg 1 %
- Sodium 808mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!