Chocolate Berry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Trifles are the perfect dessert for easy entertaining and this one also works great for making individual servings for more intimate parties. Chocolate Berry Trifle is made with lighter ingredients, so enjoy the guilt-free indulgence!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups 1% (low-fat) milk
- 2 (4-serving) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup crumbled low-fat brownies (made with fat-free or low-fat brownie mix)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
What to Do
- Add milk to pudding mix and prepare according to package directions.
- Distribute half of the brownie pieces over bottom of a medium glass serving bowl and layer with half the vanilla pudding, 1 cup strawberries, and 1/2 cup blueberries. Repeat layers, using remaining ingredients. (See Options.)
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
If fresh berries are not available, you can substitute thawed frozen berries. And if you'd like to make single-serving mini trifles, go ahead and layer these in individual dessert glasses or bowls.
Recipe and nutritional analysis courtesy of 3-A-Day of Dairy. For more calcium-rich recipes and tips for adding dairy to your daily menus, visit 3aday.org.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 459
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0g 3 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 6.7mg 2 %
- Sodium 698mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 100g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 72g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!