Chocolate Chip Cherry Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to put an elegant, tasty dessert out for company? These easy Chocolate Chip Cherry Cups will make it look like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen -- only you'll know the yummy truth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (16-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. F. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices. Roll each slice into a a ball and place in prepared muffin tin. Press down in center of each, making a deep well.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are set and "crusts" are light brown. Remove from oven and press down in center of each with a spoon, making an indentation. Let stand 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place a spoonful of cherry pie filling into each cup. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and place a chocolate chip on top. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.