Chocolate Mousse Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1/2 dozen
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
When you pull these cute little tarts from the fridge, everyone will be delighted! With just 4 easy ingredients and 5 minutes you can prep our Chocolate Mousse Tarts. Pop them in the fridge to set up, and you have a great make ahead dessert. They're perfect for entertaining!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 single-serving graham cracker tart shells
- Shaved chocolate for garnish (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together until thickened and smooth. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping and mix well.
- Spoon equally into tart shells and top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping, covering pudding mixture completely.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate, then cover loosely and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
It's easy to shave chocolate. Just take a chocolate bar and grate it with a hand-held cheese grater or, for larger chocolate curls, use a vegetable peeler.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!