Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 to 12 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
We know this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies says to cool the brownies before cutting, but your gang will never wait that long! They'll love 'em right out of the oven.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla then beat in the flour. Fold in chocolate chips until well combined then spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool thoroughly on a wire rack before cutting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!