Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Quick, grab some jars, 'cause this is one recipe you're going to want to make for everyone! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars make great gifts for peanut butter and chocolate lovers of all ages, so be sure to stock up!
What You'll Need
- 16 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups chopped chocolate peanut butter cup candies
- 4 (12-ounce) mason jars
What to Do
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla and beat until thoroughly mixed. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; mix well.
- Spoon about 4 tablespoons cookie crumbs into each jar. Spoon a layer of peanut butter mousse over crumbs, then a layer of whipped topping, and a layer of peanut butter cup pieces. Repeat layers one more time. Repeat procedure with remaining mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Go ahead and have fun with these - try using different sizes and styles of jars if you'd like! There's really no wrong way to enjoy this decadent combination!
- We've got even more gifts in a jar for you to enjoy in our collection of 10 Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!