Cinnamon Honey Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade butter makes a great gift for just about anyone (even yourself!), and this Cinnamon Honey Butter is holiday-special. Make a batch, or two, and spread the cinna-love!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make these a homemade holiday gift, fill a small canning jar or decorative tin with the Cinnamon Honey Butter. Decorate with ribbons or bows.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)