Cinnamon Honey Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade butter makes a great gift for just about anyone (even yourself!), and this Cinnamon Honey Butter is holiday-special. Make a batch, or two, and spread the cinna-love!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make these a homemade holiday gift, fill a small canning jar or decorative tin with the Cinnamon Honey Butter. Decorate with ribbons or bows.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Monstrous Milkshake Madness
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mr. Food Fall Favorites free eCookbook
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 39 Amazing Whipping Cream Dessert Recipes
- Country Style Apple Crisp
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake