Cinnamon Honey Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade butter makes a great gift for just about anyone (even yourself!), and this Cinnamon Honey Butter is holiday-special. Make a batch, or two, and spread the cinna-love!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make these a homemade holiday gift, fill a small canning jar or decorative tin with the Cinnamon Honey Butter. Decorate with ribbons or bows.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.