Cinnamon Pear Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We really like the spicy kick that the cinnamon candies add to this Cinnamon Pear Crisp. This is a great dessert to whip up in the fall, when the weather is making you crave something cozy and delicious.
What You'll Need
- 4 (15-ounce) cans sliced pears, drained
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon candies (like Red Hots)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pears, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and cinnamon candies; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, remaining sugar, salt, butter, and cream; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over pear mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and top is golden.
If you've got leftover cinnamon candies, try melting a teaspoon or so in a cup of hot tea for a rich cinnamon accent!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 374
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.0g 25 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 137mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 76g 25 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.3g 25 %
- Sugars 55g 0 %