Coconut Cream Pie Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Need an easy dessert to throw together that'll earn you a load of compliments? You found it with our tropical-tasting Coconut Cream Pie Trifle.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, plus 2 tablespoons toasted for garnish
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) package coconut cookies
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together milk, eggs, 1 cup coconut, sugar, flour, butter, vanilla, and salt. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until thickened. Let cool.
- Layer the bottom of a dessert bowl with half the cookies, half the pudding, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 536
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 20g 102 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 111mg 37 %
- Sodium 179mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.