Cookie Cake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 slices (2 pies)
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
What could be better than a cookie, a cake, and a pie at the same dessert table? How about a dessert that combines all three in one?! Our Cookie Cake Pie is the ultimate mash-up dessert, and it's sure to be a hit no matter where or when you serve it. Make it for your next get-together and leave them all in awe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (21-ounce) package chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 (16.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9-inch pie plates with cooking spray. Press a pie crust into bottom of each pie plate.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat chocolate chip cookie mix, butter, and 1 egg until mixed. Divide dough into 2 equal portions and press evenly into bottom of each pie crust.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, water, oil, and remaining 3 eggs until combined. Stir in 1/4 cup sprinkles. Divide batter evenly over cookie dough in each pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Frost each cake with vanilla and chocolate frosting. Garnish with rainbow sprinkles, slice, and serve.
Feel free to use different cake mix flavors and frostings -- have fun with it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 721
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 568mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 100g 33 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 49g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!