Cream Cheese Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cream Cheese Tarts are easy to make, easy to serve. They make great snack treats, party treats, anytime treats.
What You'll Need
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry or your favorite flavor pie filling
- 36 vanilla wafers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line muffin pans with paper baking cups. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over vanilla wafer, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Top each with 1 teaspoon pie filling.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool then refrigerate for several hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
NOTE: These tarts come out of the oven a little soft but they should firm up when you chill them.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!