We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza for dessert? You bet! Kids and grownups will love this colorful fruit and cream cheese-topped sugar cookie-crusted dessert pizza! This is a treat that works for any get-together.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, make a soft dough by combining the flour, butter, and 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar. Spread the dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, the cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix well then fold in the whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust then top with sliced strawberries. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
You can use strawberries, as called for in the recipe, or try peaches, nectarines, or almost any in-season fruit by itself or combined with others.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!