We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These easy-to-make crepes are a dream come true! Stuffed with chicken or seafood for a main dish to remember - or with fresh berries, melted chocolate and a dollop of whipped cream - they'll make for a romantic dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Vegetable oil for coating skillet
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 200 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar, melted butter, and eggs. Beat with an electric beater for 1 to 2 minutes then add milk and beat until smooth.
- Brush a large nonstick skillet with oil then heat skillet over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet, quickly tilting skillet to evenly coat bottom with batter. Cook 1 minute per side, until crepe is golden brown. Remove crepe to a heatproof platter and keep warm in oven.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing skillet with oil before adding batter each time.
- To serve, evenly divide strawberries down the middle of the crepes. Fold one side of each crepe over the strawberries then fold the other sides over. Drizzle with melted chocolate and top each with a dollop of whipped cream.
Crepes Anyone? Crepes can be more than just a dreamy dessert. Substitute 1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon for the sugar and use a creamy chicken or seafood filling for a light lunch or brunch dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set out your favorite dipping sauces and grab a pair of chopsticks 'cause no one is going to want to miss out on these Imperial Pork Pot Stickers. Pot stickers are kind of like Chinese dumplings that are filled with great Asian flavors. You might want to make a few batches!