Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up this Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip super-fast with just four ingredients! Its so good, you'll want to eat it with a spoon. Put it out the next time you have guests over and everyone will be asking for your recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
What to Do
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla at medium speed of an electric beater until fluffy. Fold in whipped cream; serve with fresh strawberries.
- Kids just got home from school? Serve this dip with a platter of apple slices and fresh strawberries and watch 'em dig in! To get even more kid-friendly recipes, be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
- Hungry for more dip recipes? Check out this collection of Game Day Favorites: Dips!