Frosted Peanut Butter Nuggets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy fudge dessert is a fun spin on a traditional recipe. Frosted Peanut Butter Nuggets are a one-bite wonder that we can't wait to get our hands on. From the white chocolate drizzle to crunchy peanut topping, this one is delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 sticks salted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup white baking morsels, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped salted peanuts
What to Do
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt peanut butter and butter; stir in vanilla. Add confectioners' sugar and beat vigorously until well blended. Remove from heat and let cool until it can be handled.
- Knead mixture 5 minutes, or until it gets stiff. Form into 1-inch irregularly-shaped balls (nuggets). Place on wax paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt white baking morsels and milk over medium-low heat, stirring to combine. Drizzle over nuggets and sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,463
- Calories from Fat 849
- Total Fat 94g 145 %
- Saturated Fat 41g 205 %
- Trans Fat 1.9g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 845mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 144g 48 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 132g 0 %