Heavenly Orange Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fluff that's sure to have your head in the clouds. Our Heavenly Orange Fluff is so good, it's easy to forget what you're doing and just start daydreaming (about having more fluff, of course). Every bite is full of creamy orange goodness, with just a touch of crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, whipped topping, and sour cream; mix well.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)