Honey Apple Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Honey Apple Bake tastes just like the apple crisp your grandma used to make. This apple recipe is perfection when you top it with a scoop of ice cream.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 apples, peeled and cored, sliced 1/4-inch thick (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Press the cookie dough into a 9" x 13" baking pan, completely covering the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the apples with the lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon, and distribute evenly over the cookie dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, and butter and mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top is golden.
Make sure you’ve got some vanilla ice cream on hand when this comes out of the oven. What a match!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!