Inside Out Caramel Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fall is a great time for creative recipes. Try Inside-Out Caramel Apples for one of the best!
What You'll Need
- 4 baking apples (Rome, Fuji, or Northern Spy)
- 8 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 4 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What to Do
- With an apple corer or paring knife, remove core of each apple without cutting through the bottom. Peel the top portion of each apple and place it in a microwave-safe bowl (see Notes).
- Place 1 tablespoon caramel sauce into cavity of each apple then add 1 tablespoon walnuts over the top. Drizzle 1 tablespoon caramel sauce over each apple.
- Loosely cover apples with wax paper and microwave about 8 to 10 minutes, or until apples are tender. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).