"Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a whole lot of peach flavor waiting for you in our "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad. This easy dessert is made from just 5 ingredients and can be thrown together just an hour before your next get-together - absolutely no baking or cooking involved!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package peach gelatin
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, pie filling, and pineapple; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.