"Just Peachy" Fluff Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a whole lot of peach flavor waiting for you in our "Just Peachy" Fluff Salad. This easy dessert is made from just 5 ingredients and can be thrown together just an hour before your next get-together - absolutely no baking or cooking involved!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package peach gelatin
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin, pie filling, and pineapple; mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Keep refrigerated.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the reasons we love this creamy potato soup recipe, well, besides the fact that it's fill-you-up good, is that we can change up the variety of cheese every time we make it. That way, this ooey gooey Creamy Potato Cheese Soup ends up with a new personality that you're going to love every time!Try a bunch of your favorite cheeses and let us know which one you like the best.