Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter is always a fan favorite, so why not try making it from scratch? For a healthier and just as delicious taste, whip up some Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter that is ready in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups roasted, salted, shelled peanuts, with or without red skins
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place ingredients in container of food processor. Using the metal blade, process ingredients continuously for 2 to 3 minutes. The ground peanuts will form a ball which will slowly disappear.
- Continue to process until the desired consistency is obtained. If necessary, stop machine and scrape sides of container with a rubber spatula.
- Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator. If oil rises to the top stir before using.
For chunky stype peanut butter stir in an additional 1/2 cup chopped roasted peanuts after the processing is completed. If you use the redskin peanuts, add a teaspoon of corn syrup or honey for more taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!
- Creamy Fruit Cocktail Mold
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Monstrous Milkshake Madness
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Blueberry-Lemon Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mr. Food Fall Favorites free eCookbook
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 39 Amazing Whipping Cream Dessert Recipes
- Country Style Apple Crisp
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake