Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're giving the phrase "break out the bubbly" a whole new meaning with our recipe for Oscar-Worthy Bubbly Parfaits. This red carpet-worthy dessert is so easy to make and even more fun to eat. Your guests will definitely be impressed!
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups champagne
- 8 strawberries, hulled
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Let cool 10 minutes, then add champagne.
- Chill 40 to 45 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Reserve 1 cup of gelatin mixture and spoon remaining gelatin mixture evenly into 8 champagne flutes or parfait glasses. Place 1 strawberry in each glass.
- In a small bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat reserved gelatin mixture until fluffy and doubled in volume. Spoon evenly into glasses, cover, and chill at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- This is a perfect way to enjoy leftover champagne. It's also good for those times when you want to serve a sparkling dessert.
- Celebrating a special occasion? Our Celebration Punch will really dress up the festivities! (And there's a nonalcoholic version, too!)
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!