Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) homemade or frozen blueberry pie, baked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 8 strawberries for garnish
What To Do:
- Cut pie into 8 slices, then cut each slice into 2-inch chunks.
- Layer half the pie chunks into 8 parfait glasses. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and remaining pie chunks.
- Top each with another scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped topping. Drizzle with strawberry topping and garnish with a strawberry. Serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The key to making this red potato salad taste phenomenal is to use fresh dill. Our Dilly Dally Potato Salad recipe is a lightened-up version of one of your favorite potato salads. Everyone at your potluck will enjoy this tasty dish!