Peachy Graham Cracker Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Graham crackers give this peachy delight an unforgettable crunch and flavor! Our Peachy Graham Cracker Crumble is a treat the entire family will love! Serve it with peach ice cream for some REALLY delicious peach flavor.
What You'll Need
- 6 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray. Combine peaches and brown sugar in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and butter. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over peaches.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
To see how we made this, step-by-step, check out our blog post, "How to Make: Peach Crumble."
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 189
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 98mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %