We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need to cook up a quick treat, you won't find anything faster than this.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (12 ounces) pita breads
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for topping
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Cut each pita bread in half horizontally, forming 2 circles. Using a pastry brush, brush the rough sides of the pita breads with the melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle the mixture over the pita rounds by pouring it through a strainer.
- Cut each round into 4 strips, then cut each strip into 1-1/2-inch pieces.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool on wire racks. Just before serving, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar. Store in airtight containers.
Makes about 10 dozen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!