We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need to cook up a quick treat, you won't find anything faster than this.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (12 ounces) pita breads
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, plus extra for topping
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Cut each pita bread in half horizontally, forming 2 circles. Using a pastry brush, brush the rough sides of the pita breads with the melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle the mixture over the pita rounds by pouring it through a strainer.
- Cut each round into 4 strips, then cut each strip into 1-1/2-inch pieces.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool on wire racks. Just before serving, sprinkle with additional confectioners' sugar. Store in airtight containers.
Makes about 10 dozen.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.