Pomegranate Fruit Mold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Weve updated the classic summer gelatin mold with popular pomegranate juice. With all the buzz about the benefits of antioxidant-rich pomegranate juice, our Pomegranate Fruit Mold is sure to bring raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 (4-serving) packages orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can tropical fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into a 4-cup gelatin mold, serving bowl or individual stemmed glasses.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours, or until set. Unmold, slice and serve.
What a refreshing way to end a grilled summer meal!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.