Pot of Gold
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's said that there's a Pot of Gold at the end of every rainbow. Well, this colorful gelatin dessert is sure to add sunshine and a rainbow of color to your taste buds and your table!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (4-serving size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Prepare the strawberry and orange gelatins separately by dissolving each in 1 cup boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water to each then pour into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill about 1-1/2 hours or until firm, then cut into 1-inch cubes. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator.
Dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in 1 cup boiling water and stir in orange juice; chill until slightly thickened (about 30 minutes). Stir in pineapple tidbits and whipped topping; mix well. Fold in gelatin cubes and pour into a 10-inch bundt pan. Chill 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- When ready to serve, dip bundt pan three-quarters of the way up the sides in hot water for 10 seconds and invert quickly over a serving plate that is larger than the pan. Gently shake to loosen the dessert from the pan. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 101mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!