Potluck Pistachio Fluff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package pistachio instant pudding mix
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans fruit cocktail, with liquid reserved from 1 can
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, fruit cocktail, reserved liquid, marshmallows, and nuts; mix well. Fold in whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 248
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 152mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!