Pumpkin Pie Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can turn an ordinary, store-bought, pumpkin pie into a real showstopper! All you have to do is follow our recipe for Pumpkin Pie Trifle. By layering pumpkin pie with whipped topping and a special, sweet ingredient, we've created this magnificent dessert that's perfect for any last-minute holiday celebration.
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) cooked pumpkin pie
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- Cut pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into thirds.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and maple syrup; mix well.
- Spoon one-third of the whipped topping evenly into a large serving bowl. Layer half the pie chunks, repeat with another layer of whipped topping and remaining pie chunks.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with walnuts, if desired. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 393
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 56 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 311mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.