Quick Homemade Flan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love custard, then you'll love this! Our flan is so easy to make, it's only 15 minutes away. Bring it to your neighbor's next party or to the church pot luck, it's guaranteed to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat a microwavable 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle sugar over the bottom of prepared dish; drizzle with the water and lemon juice.
- Microwave at 70% power for 5 minutes, or until sugar dissolves and starts to brown; set aside to cool.
- In a blender, beat evaporated and sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Pour over caramelized sugar mixture; cover and microwave at 80% power for 10 to 11 minutes.
- Let cool in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, turn upside down onto serving platter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!