Skillet Cherry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you need is 20 minutes and 5 ingredients to whip up the cherry cobbler of your dreams. Warm, gooey, and satisfying, this Skillet Cherry Cobbler will be a favorite for all seasons.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat the cherry pie filling over medium heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, biscuit pieces, and butter; mix until evenly coated. Place mixture over cherry pie filling.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
Love this cobbler recipe? Check out 10 Easy Fall Desserts: Cobblers and Pies for even more tasty treats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"