Skillet Cherry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you need is 20 minutes and 5 ingredients to whip up the cherry cobbler of your dreams. Warm, gooey, and satisfying, this Skillet Cherry Cobbler will be a favorite for all seasons.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat the cherry pie filling over medium heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, biscuit pieces, and butter; mix until evenly coated. Place mixture over cherry pie filling.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
Love this cobbler recipe? Check out 10 Easy Fall Desserts: Cobblers and Pies for even more tasty treats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.