Skillet Cherry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you need is 20 minutes and 5 ingredients to whip up the cherry cobbler of your dreams. Warm, gooey, and satisfying, this Skillet Cherry Cobbler will be a favorite for all seasons.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat the cherry pie filling over medium heat until hot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, biscuit pieces, and butter; mix until evenly coated. Place mixture over cherry pie filling.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
Love this cobbler recipe? Check out 10 Easy Fall Desserts: Cobblers and Pies for even more tasty treats.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.