"That Cherry Stuff"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We cannot tell a lie...we love this fluff dessert, and so will your whole gang! It's not just easy to make, it's yummy to eat. Before you know it, they'll be asking for "That Cherry Stuff" over and over again!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (any kind)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, fold together all ingredients.
- Spoon into a serving bowl or individual dessert glasses. Chill before serving.
If you liked this cherry dessert recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Top 15 Recipes with Cherries!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 436
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 7.8g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.2g 16 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 194mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 60g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!