Tipsy Coconut Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a little island flair to your next shindig with this super easy dessert dip. Our Tipsy Coconut Dip is made with less than 5 ingredients and it's full of creamy coconut flavor. Everyone will love this one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons coconut rum (see Note)
- Toasted coconut for garnish
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve.
- We like to serve this dip with fresh fruit and chocolate wafers.
- Serving this dip to kids or just don't like rum? You can leave out the rum and still enjoy this tasty, alcohol-free, dessert dip!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.