To-Die-For Dessert Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our To-Die-For Dessert Dip is packed with flavor but none of the hassle! You'll love how easy it is to whip up a dessert recipe that everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups chopped candy bars of your choice (we used Snickers)
What to Do
- In a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, mix together cream cheese and brown sugar. Fold in whipped topping and chopped candy bars. Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 727
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57g 88 %
- Saturated Fat 35g 173 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.5g 19 %
- Cholesterol 130mg 43 %
- Sodium 452mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.