Triple Chocolate Mess
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all chocoholics! Get out your slow cooker and get ready for one of the most sinfully rich and easy chocolate recipes for a cake that'll knock your socks off with ooey gooey goodness! We love this Crockin Girls' recipe for Triple Chocolate Mess!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- Coat a 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well until smooth. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4 to 5 hours, or until set in center. Remove cooker from base and let cool 30 minutes.
- For an even richer, more chocolate taste, drizzle with hot fudge
- Recipe courtesy of "The Crockin' Girls: Slow Cookin' Companion" cookbook.
- We used a 3-quart slow cooker in our Test Kitchen and the cake came out perfectly. This cake recipe will also work in a 6-quart slow cooker. However, we found that this recipe does not double well.
- For more delicious Dump Cake recipes, return to our collection page!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 615
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.4g 13 %
- Cholesterol 106mg 35 %
- Sodium 508mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 67g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!