We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 per serving
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
Our Autumn Wontons are the perfect pumpkin dessert to serve at your next dinner party. This little taste of something sweet and elegant will impress everyone! You've never seen a more delicate dessert, and we know this perfect combination of East meets West is just what you need to spice up your holiday!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 32 wonton wrappers
- Confectioner's sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice; mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg. Lay out half the wontons on a flat surface. Brush edges with egg. Place one teaspoon pumpkin mixture in center of wonton. Pull up 2 opposite sides so they meet; squeeze together. Pull up 2 other sides and squeeze together to close wonton. They should look like a 4-pointed star. Place assembled wonton on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wontons and pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until top edges begin to brown. Serve warm or let cool completely. Sprinkle generously with confectioner's sugar.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more easy pumpkin recipes? Try these Mini Pumpkin Pie Cups at your next party. And this Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake will be a hit no matter where you serve it!
- For more delicious dessert fun, try our Best Homemade Desserts with Pie Filling!
- We've got more sweet desserts from Asia right here. Try these Chinese Almond Rounds, our Sweet Korean Pancakes, or our Good Luck Sherbet!