Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 Pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Our homemade fudge recipe is the creamiest dessert you'll have this holiday season. We call it our Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge, because it looks like a steaming mug of hot cocoa! The bottom layer of this treat has that classic fudge taste, and the layer of white is a sweet taste of heaven! Top it all off with these cute little marshmallows and you have a homemade Christmas gift everyone will love.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups mallow bits marshmallows
What to Do
- Line an 8- x 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil extending over sides and coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium glass bowl, combine white chocolate chips with 5 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Microwave 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 15 seconds, then stir vigorously until chocolate is smooth. Pour into baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, bring 1 inch of water to a simmer. Place glass bowl with white chocolate chip mixture over simmering water. Stir in heavy cream and heat until white chocolate chips are melted, stirring until smooth. Spread evenly over the semi-sweet chocolate.
- Top with marshmallow bits then gently press down. Refrigerate at least 6 hours to allow the chocolate to firm up. Lift foil from baking dish and carefully peel off foil from fudge. Cut fudge into 1-inch squares.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- When you're not serving this to your guests or enjoying a piece yourself, be sure to keep your Hot Chocolate Fudge refrigerated!
- We've got more fudge recipes for you! Our Butter Pecan Fudge, Cookies 'n' Cream Fudge, and our Melt Away Peanut Butter Fudge are just the beginning.
- Plus, for some real hot chocolate try one of our Hot Cocoa Recipes and Hot Chocolate Recipes for Winter. Drink a cup of cocoa with some of our Frosty Peppermint Cookies!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.