“Heart-y” Berry Sundae Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re celebrating National Heart Month or Valentine’s Day, this fun melt-in-your-mouth dessert is just what you need. And thanks to a bunch of freezer shortcuts, these can be on the table in no-time. It’s the perfect way to show that someone special just how much you love them.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (1.5-quart) container vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
To make this dish, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Just a Suggestion!
- You can make the hearts and berry sauce ahead of time and store them in an airtight container. Then, when you want to whip up a “hearty” dessert, open your freezer, scoop out the ice cream, and you are good to go.
- For more fantastic Valentine's Day recipes, try our Blushing Frosted Brownies, our Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, and our Sweetheart Candy Bark!
- Plus, for your special day, we've got Easy Dinner Recipes for Two!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"