Peaches and Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Peaches and Cream Squares are a nice change of pace from ordinary desserts! They have a fresh peach taste, combined with smooth cream cheese, for a flavorful dessert you won't be able to get enough of! These are perfect for holidays, potlucks, or whenever you feel like adding that sweet flavor of peaches and cream to brighten your day!
What You'll Need
- Cake Layer
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and 2 cups granulated sugar until fluffy. Beat in 4 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well and set batter aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup granulated sugar until creamy. Add 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix until smooth. Spread about 2-1/2 cups batter into the baking dish. Pour cream cheese filling evenly on top.
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, 1 tablespoon flour, and cinnamon; mix well. Spoon peach mixture evenly over cream cheese filling. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling, spreading gently (does not have to cover entire top).
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour for easier cutting. To make glaze, in a small bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, milk, and almond extract until smooth. Drizzle over top and serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- If you love peaches and cream as much as we do, you have to try our scrumptious Peaches & Cream Dump Cake or this smooth-tasting Peach Cream Pie!
- If you're looking for that cozy feeling that we often love when the weather starts cooling off, you're sure to love our Comforting Fall Casserole Recipes, plus we've got Comfort Food Recipes for all year round!
- Looking for take-along recipes for your favorite Church potluck? Our Easy Potluck Recipes have plenty of ideas that will make you the star of the show! These Old-Fashioned Recipes will give everyone a sense of nostalgia, and they'll be asking for your recipe!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 331
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 241mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"