Pina Colada Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pina Colada Bread Pudding recipe is sure to get your taste buds hula dancing! Spices like cinnamon and nutmeg make this tropical bread pudding a delicious treat the whole family will love.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups fresh bread cubes
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Place bread crumbs in prepared baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, 1 cup cream of coconut, pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well. Pour over bread cubes, making sure bread is completely moistened.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine heavy cream and remaining cream of coconut just until stiff.
- Serve over warm bread pudding or, if you prefer, chill pudding and topping until ready to serve, making topping within 2 to 3 hours of serving; top just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"