"Pot of Gold" Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking to eat like a leprechaun this Saint Patrick's Day? We've got just the thing! These "Pot of Gold" Parfaits are an Irish treat you won't want to miss. Plus, with only three ingredients, they're easy to make. There's no better option for serving up a refreshing, fun, sweet, and tangy way to get your Irish on this March!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package lime gelatin
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Pearlized gold decorating balls and sprinkles for garnish
What to Do
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions; set aside 1/2 cup to cool. Spoon remaining gelatin into 4 dessert or wine glasses. Chill glasses at an angle until gelatin is set (1 to 2 hours).
- Fold 2 cups whipped topping into remaining 1/2 cup cooled gelatin; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set gelatin. Top with a dollop of remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle pearlized gold decorating balls and sprinkles over the top to look like a “pot of gold”. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".