"Pot of Gold" Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking to eat like a leprechaun this Saint Patrick's Day? We've got just the thing! These "Pot of Gold" Parfaits are an Irish treat you won't want to miss. Plus, with only three ingredients, they're easy to make. There's no better option for serving up a refreshing, fun, sweet, and tangy way to get your Irish on this March!
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) package lime gelatin
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Pearlized gold decorating balls and sprinkles for garnish
What to Do
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions; set aside 1/2 cup to cool. Spoon remaining gelatin into 4 dessert or wine glasses. Chill glasses at an angle until gelatin is set (1 to 2 hours).
- Fold 2 cups whipped topping into remaining 1/2 cup cooled gelatin; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set gelatin. Top with a dollop of remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle pearlized gold decorating balls and sprinkles over the top to look like a “pot of gold”. Refrigerate until ready to serve.