Speckled Brookie Bars
Our brookie bar recipe combines the best of both worlds for dessert!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies.
Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.
What You'll Need
- 2 (19.8-ounce) boxes brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Speckled Brookie Bar Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half the brownie batter into baking dish and spread evenly. Place cookie dough slices over brownie batter. Pour remaining batter over cookie dough slices. Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Check This Out!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 411
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 49mg 16 %
- Sodium 171mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %