Star-Spangled Ice Cream-Stuffed Donuts
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the Fourth of July than with a freshly made donut stuffed with ice cream. This easy dessert recipe is as tasty as it is unique. Just top it off with some frosting and star-spangled decorations and get ready for a Yankee Doodle of a good time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- 1/2 gallon ice cream or frozen yogurt (see Tip)
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container white frosting
- Assorted sprinkles and candy for garnish
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- As for the flavors of ice cream, feel free to mix and match. Maybe use a bunch of different flavors so that everyone can get exactly what they want.
- Looking for more ways to enjoy ice cream? Try our Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches, or our version of The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever!
- Our Family-Style Ice Cream Trifle is sure to please at a family party.
- If you want more ways to make donuts at home, try our Shortcut Chocolate-Glazed Donuts! Plus, you're going to love our Homemade Glazed Donuts, and our Jelly Donuts are perfect when you're looking for a sweet surprise.
Read NextCherry Nut Cobbler