The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Star-Spangled Ice Cream-Stuffed Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 4 Min
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the Fourth of July than with a freshly made donut stuffed with ice cream. This easy dessert recipe is as tasty as it is unique. Just top it off with some frosting and star-spangled decorations and get ready for a Yankee Doodle of a good time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Vegetable oil for cooking
- 1/2 gallon ice cream or frozen yogurt (see Tip)
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container white frosting
- Assorted sprinkles and candy for garnish
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- As for the flavors of ice cream, feel free to mix and match. Maybe use a bunch of different flavors so that everyone can get exactly what they want.
- Looking for more ways to enjoy ice cream? Try our Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches, or our version of The Best Ice Cream Cake Ever!
- Our Family-Style Ice Cream Trifle is sure to please at a family party.
- If you want more ways to make donuts at home, try our Shortcut Chocolate-Glazed Donuts! Plus, you're going to love our Homemade Glazed Donuts, and our Jelly Donuts are perfect when you're looking for a sweet surprise.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
You're going to love these homemade dessert recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!