Bubblin' Beer Dogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot diggity dog! Our Bubblin' Beer Dogs are flavorful franks that get their kick from being boiled up in bubbling beer. It's a novel way to add tasty excitement to an all-American favorite on a bun!
What You'll Need
- 6 deli-style beef hot dogs (1 pound total)
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 6 hot dog buns, split
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring beer to a boil over high heat.
- Prick each hot dog several times with a fork; add to boiling beer and boil 5 to 6 minutes, until heated through. Serve in buns and top with your favorite hot dog toppings.
It's fun to serve Bubblin' Beer Dogs with a variety of topping options, so make 'em traditional or go wild!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.
- Easter Meat Pie
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Oniony Polish Sausage
- Orange-Glazed Ham Steak
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- All in One Kielbasa
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Pronto Pups Corn Dogs