We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've all grown up with traditional cheeseburgers. Now it's time to introduce your family to Cheese Dogs. And after they taste them, YOU'LL be the top dog!
What You'll Need
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices American cheese, each sliced into 4 strips
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Slice each hot dog lengthwise about 1/4" deep. Grill hot dogs about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Lay 2 strips of cheese into cut in each hot dog. Grill, cheese-side up, for another 2 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Place in rolls and serve.
That's all there is to it! Serve your Cheese Dogs in hot dog buns with your usual hot dog toppings and watch them disappear.
- Dressed Up Weenie Wellingtons
- How to Make Meatloaf: 20 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes
- Let’s Get Grilling!: 30 Easy Grill Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easter Meat Pie
- Root Beer Dogs
- Simple Sausage and Stuffing Meatballs
- Grilled Hot Dogs
- Polish Sausage & Pierogi Foil Packs
- City Hot Dog Guide
- All in One Kielbasa